The award provides funding for two students to visit up to six University Alumni Groups around the world during the summer or Christmas vacations and promote them as a resource to students.
· Win a £1,500 grant to visit locations of personal and career interests
· Increase your self-confidence by travelling solo
· Boost your skills and have something different to talk about at interview
· Develop social and professional networks with alumni
· Help Alumni Groups to provide effective support to students and recent graduates.
We welcome applications from registered undergraduate and PhD students who are not in their final year of study.
Deadline for applications
12pm (noon) on Tuesday, 3 April 2018.
Find out more at the Q&A session: 6pm on Thursday, 8 March 2018 at Development and Alumni Relations (map). To book a place, email email@example.com.
Read more and apply